Jobs & Responsibilities
Handling and resolving staff HR related enquiries
- Ensures effective planning of computer room venue software and IT equipment in venues for practical assessments.
- Assists with the planning and allocation of venues to be shared with the Assessment Centre.
Timetabling & Attendance Register Management
- Allocates lecturers into the teaching timetable, taking into account respective lecturer constraints as received from the Academic team.
- Manages timetable changes during the academic year (i.e. updates the academic system with rescheduled sessions received from the Academic team).
- Ad hoc printing of daily registers for Lecturers where required.
- Captures attendance in the academic system on request.
- Monitors registers daily during the registration period to identify students who are still not appearing as registered students and ensures this information filters through to the Admission Centre for follow up for the completion of the registration process.
- Ensures that the attendance registers are filed correctly in an orderly system for ease of accessibility in the case of attendance related enquiries.
- Manages the operational delivery of programmes, this may include programme specific events e.g. Moot court, Info evenings etc.
- Releases and communicates the teaching timetable to students and lecturers and informs them of any updates to the timetable thereafter.
- Ensures that all timetabling information is captured accurately and timeously in the academic system.
- Schedules supplementary sessions as required from the Academic team.
Programme Operations Support
- Acts as the liaison between the Capacity Planning and Timetabling Centre and the Programme Managers on any programme related issue in support of the academic programme.
- Maintains a strong communication channel with all relevant stakeholders that supports all operational requirements that may impact the designated programmes.
- Liaises with the campus Academic team regarding post assessment queries.
- Manages the corporate offer space, ensuring that enough material has been ordered for the students and lecturer and distributes it on the day.
- Campus Collaboration & Team Support
- Assists with campus specific projects/events (e.g. Graduation, Open Day etc.).
- Collaborates with all departments on campus to facilitate optimal performance within the Capacity Planning and Timetabling Centre and to ensure a high-quality student experience.